Rumbles

 A lot of time I ask myself a question . what the heck with me ? how can the quietest one in the group is the one that is ridicule and as well as be said to making Girls' uncomfortable ? esp. since I don't even keep in touch or talk to them 

then it make think from another point of view, i am not from their church . that is the main reason .Not comfortable cause you cant share as i am here from different church . Since day 1 i joined i already have the feeling i wont be long as no friends and as well some new people that i am not close with there. 

2-3 years (MCO in between) how many new comers came and able to stay ? not a lot asking them this simple question why? even one of the sister's of one the members went to attend another one CG. 

At the end the main thing i can already say is that i am not part of the church and the same time i feel i already overstayed my time there , I can only say this , the word was use is to cut ties , fine i am ok with it and put into simple word. 

I am NOT going to wish you all the best , as i don't think it will help , the same time I hope no church leaders from different churches, will be unplugged and with the offer of a job or new ministry be entice to join this particular church . So that's all for me . 

And since this is the first post on this private blog , it basically a rumble of my life . from church life, ministry life to all things in this world . but it just not going to be a rumble but also things i feel that will be a blessing to others .

As always , i want this quote that is given to me in a  Song 


The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today is Christians: who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, walk out the door, and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.” Brennan Manning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

post synod status of inpariment

Fed UP