Fed UP

 
Sometimes i ask my self what the heck am i doing when come to leadership .

doing things for church can be a nightmare and ending up being the one voice to voice displeasure and as well disagreements falls on deaf ears. whereas the PCC is like a stamp of approval for whatever the Pastor's says . to me it no voice of disagreement  Why am i still involve in this ? that is where talk about this thing call faithfulness. 

when you been ask to get quotes , do this and that , out of sudden, you get another quote by yourself and asking me to endorse it . I ask my self this question , why must i do it ? how come i wasn't consulted and even ask and go behind my back for it 

For instance , 

1) ask me to get quote for the awning , got it and then go behind my back and get one , and when i question the price which was more 60% lower, asking me back the questions as well , but when the work is done , it shabby and looking like normal zinc plated steal with color that's all.. no insulations and such 

2) out of a sudden you have problem with the PA mic , and out of blue got someone to get a quote for over 100K for it . and then give to me and ask me to tell PCC , i look at it , talk to  friends in the industry , all giving me a simple things , dont go for it . Keep pushing me to tell who i ask , like i say some of them want to remind anonymous due to not be seen a competitor criticizing another competitor.  When i mention their name and their credentials , everybody quiet . 100k to change back to old school speaker style with the reason too old . WE have a mixer obsolete in 2012, and a speaker obsolete 2018 , but never say anything about it , but now quote others but not that . does it make sense?

3) ask me about the skylight , keep pushing me for the quote, got the quote. Then say no . when say no how do you think i have to explain to the contractor. if you have  no intention to fix , then dont ask to find . i  rather you dont say anything , then ask then ask the Myanmar ppl to go and seal it which was done 2 weeks ago and already start peeling . 

I already on the mode that i am giving up on BMC already . This is Something ,that i dont need to figure out , something i dont need to have stress. Time for me to really say this come 2024/2025 term , i officially quit as the BMC co chair. It does not make sense for to be doing something when i am not been given the position, authority, flexibility to do my task . I rather focus back on #CK and as well diocese positions better then my  BMC in Church .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

post synod status of inpariment

Rumbles